Description of data processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to provide property services to our clients; promote the services we offer; maintaining our own accounts and records; support and manage our employees.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- family details
- lifestyle and social circumstances
- employment and education details
- financial details
- goods and services provided
- We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- physical or mental health details
- religious or other beliefs
- racial or ethnic origin
- trade union membership
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
- advisers and professional consultants
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with their agents and other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- educators and examining bodies
- current, past and prospective employers
- employment and recruitment agencies
- suppliers and service providers
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- financial organisations
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- business associates and other professional advisers
- central and local government
- police forces
Masters Property Group will NEVER sell personal data on to any third party.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is only shared within the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.